Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Beverly, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health at Home Category: Staffing / Scheduling Job ID: JR14803 Date posted: 03/01/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)
What You’ll Do:
The Clinical Scheduler supports the daily operational needs of the Clinical Scheduling Representatives by troubleshooting scheduling challenges, facilitating cross-training and cross-team support based on fluctuations in patient census, monitoring opportunities for improvement relative to the scheduling function and providing suggestions for improvement based on findings.
- Coordinate schedules between employees and patients.
- Work with the clinical team to ensure patients are scheduled based on need and physician ordered frequency.
- Review staff schedules on a daily basis and notifies the clinical manager of scheduling volume concerns.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical teams relative to employee availability tracking.
- Act as liaison between employees, patients, and administration in regard to new schedules or scheduling changes.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the clinical team as needed including answering incoming calls, taking accurate messages, follow up communication, and running reports as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in office administration required; healthcare setting preferred.
- At least 3 years of scheduling experience in a Home Health Care setting is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills including telephone etiquette.
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What You’ll Get:
- A highly competitive pay rate & benefits package, including generous paid time off (PTO), 403(b) retirement plan, and tuition reimbursement program.
- A highly inclusive, diverse team that values the input of all staff to provide excellent patient care.