Learn more about working at Beverly Hospital
Food Service Worker Retail
Beverly, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beverly Hospital Category: Food / Dietary Services Job ID: JR37853 Date posted: 12/20/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Rotating (United States of America)Cafeteria cashier job summary:
Reporting to the Retail Supervisor the cashier is responsible for:
• Preparing coffee and stocking food and beverages to sell.
• Ringing up orders, handling cash and credit card transactions. Counting their drawer at the start and end of their shift.
• May open or close cafeteria, based on shift they work. Needs to complete set-up or clean-up check list.
• Working independently in a busy environment while providing excellent, friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
• Keeping a clean and sanitary work station at all times.
• Assists with storage, stocking, rotation and maintenance of all products and equipment.
• Following all company policies and procedures
• Complete additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
• Must be able to stand all day with frequent bending and twisting
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Why join Beth Israel Lahey Health?
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a difference and explore your potential, Beth Israel Lahey Health is the place you belong. Our system includes a network of hospitals, physician practices, outpatient centers, and other healthcare facilities and we offer a broad range of careers in direct patient care, environmental services, registration, finance and many other fields. We are focused on providing compassionate and personalized healthcare with a strong reputation for clinical excellence and research and offer diverse opportunities for career growth and development. Conveniently, we have many locations in communities across Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
At Beth Israel Lahey Health, we see you for all that you are – your experience and your dreams. Explore our open opportunities and find out why so many have already chosen to join our team.View All Opportunities