Learn more about working at Beverly Hospital
Housekeeping Service Associate, 40 HRS, Days
Beverly, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beverly Hospital Category: Environmental Services Job ID: JR15086 Date posted: 03/24/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Housekeeping Service Associate, 40hrs/ 1st Shift, Sign-on Bonus Eligible!!
The Housekeeping Service Associate provides services as part of the patient care team. Primary responsibilities include daily upkeep and environmental care of the patient care areas, support areas and corridors as assigned.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Adheres to the 7 Step Cleaning Process, cleans all patient care areas, common areas, bathrooms and other areas needed.
- Assures cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas in allotted time frame while adhering to established standards
- Maintains and replenishes all soap, towel and toilet paper dispensers daily.
- Complies with Hazcom Program, trash and soiled linen removed and placed in proper containers, baskets cleaned and lined with fresh liners.
- Follows proper procedures for the disinfecting of isolation/precaution areas with no deviation of procedures.
- Follows guidelines for proper use of chemicals and equipment.
- Ensures supply/storage closet and housekeeping/trash carts are kept clean and supplied in a timely manner.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push or pull up to 30Ibs.
- Interacts with all individuals in a consistent manner, providing attention, support and assistant to foster an environment of exceptional personal service.
- Able to work independently and responsible for quality of own work
-Must remain flexible in response to change
High School Graduate or equivalent preferred. Ability to read, write, and understand English or in process.