Learn more about working at Beverly Hospital
Registered Nurse(RN)- Emergency - 36 hour day shifts
Beverly, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beverly Hospital Category: Nursing Job ID: JR30974 Date posted: 09/13/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Registered Nurse -36 hour day shift - Emergency
Beverly Hospital promotes the culture and philosophy which enables employees to give and receive the best of care. You can become a part of the team that achieves this success through our CREATE values of Community, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Empathy.
Beverly Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center, Stroke Service Hospital and Emergent Percutaneous Cardiac Intervention Center. We serve as the primary point of entry for patients accessing these services. The department is staffed with at least one Emergency Medicine Board Certified Physician and Mid-Level Clinician at all times.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Inpatient Team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments,observes patients progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
- Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
36 hours, day shift, every other weekend and holiday rotations
Education and Experience required:
- State of Massachusetts RN licensure (or eligibility)
- BLS Certification
- At least one year of nursing experience in an acute or sub-acute care setting
- At least one year of nursing experience in the ED or telemetry
- ACLS, PALS, TNCC Certification