Learn more about working at New England Baptist Hospital
Nursing Coordinator/Administrator- Per Diem
Boston, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: New England Baptist Hospital Category: Nursing Operations Job ID: JR32116 Date posted: 09/19/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Job Type:Per Diem
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Responsible for the daily operations of clinical and administrative functions throughout the hospital facilities. Provides adequate human and material resources to facilitate safe patient care.
- Consults with and supports clinical nurses in problem solving and decision making relative to patient care issues and provides appropriate guidance and feedback regarding outcomes.
- Utilizes appropriate nursing resources to ensure optimal patient care outcomes.
- Responds to all emergency situations and procedures appropriate resources.
- Investigates patient care issues as requested by members of the health team, patients and families to work toward resolution. Relays pertinent information to appropriate personnel.
- Analyzes data and adjusts staffing on nursing units with consideration for patient care and financial impact to the unit. Provides input/feedback on staff performance evaluations.
- Promotes utilization of continuing education opportunities.
- Supports administrative decisions in discussions with staff.
- Recommends systems changes based on identified problems.
- Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with the ability to use them in routine situations. Specialized knowledge not required.
- Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Ability to demonstrate broad and comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex and/or unprecedented situations across multiple functional areas.