Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Cambridge, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care Category: Clinic Management Job ID: JR28490 Date posted: 09/18/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Essential Responsibilities:
1. Acts as a liaison between patients, referring physicians, other hospital services, external customers and the physicians.
2. Patient scheduling, check-in, check-out, co-pay collection, patient follow-up, phone call management, referrals, billing, medical records, and other administrative activities such as supply management and correspondence.
3. Ensures the effectiveness of the clinic operations and maintains a professional appearance and environment.
4. Ensures that patient's needs are met. Responds to patient inquiries and resolves issues by working with providers and staff in a professional manner. Ensures patient satisfaction is a priority.
5. Assist with chart preparation in advance of patients' visits, in collaboration with co-workers ensuring all referrals are in place prior to visits
Job Description:MEDICAL SECRETARY,MPS_MAH