Learn more about working at Mount Auburn Hospital
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Cambridge, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Mount Auburn Hospital Category: Talent Acquisition Job ID: JR22627 Date posted: 05/26/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)This strategic position will focus on understanding the organizational business and talent needs. It will be responsible for the creation and implementation of recruitment strategies and will partner with the hiring managers to support all hiring initiatives. Ensures talent pipelines are developed proactively and include diverse candidates to provide full cycle support by using enhanced social media sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and collaborative recommendations of high-quality candidates
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
1. Drives full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and advising in the selection of final candidates for assigned client groups. Ensures offers are in line with compensation practices and negotiate all offers. Follows all regulatory hiring policies and guidelines and ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner for all hires.
2. Takes initiative to understand the market for assigned client groups, as well as the labor pool to better provide overall competitive compensation strategies to the stakeholders when identifying talent.
3. Ensure vacancy management is properly maintained for reporting purposes. Develop an understanding of the assigned functional areas' talent needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire best-in-class talent.
4. Establishes and maintains strong and effective relationships and partnerships with hiring managers and cross-collaborative leaders within various client groups.
5. Actively ensures the quality and effectiveness of staffing activities for designated client areas; educates managers on the hiring process and tools; recommends and implements process improvements as needed and serves as a leader on projects, as assigned.
6. Partners with Talent Sources to build and sustain a pool of qualified talent, creating sourcing activities, as well as determining the effectiveness of those sources.
1. Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field required
2. 2-4 years of high-volume recruitment experience
3. Must demonstrate the interest and ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
4. Must have demonstrated the ability to be nimble, work through change, and have experience creating automated solutions without the loss of a personal touch.
5. Requires in-depth knowledge of principles, practices and theories, technology and laws in HR, previous experience in a generalist position
6. Must be able to establish and maintain trusting and effective relationships with peers, physicians, staff, and leadership.
7. Previous experience working in health care is a plus
8. Must embrace process improvement and demonstrate an evidence-based approach to recommendations.
9. Advanced skills with Microsoft applications, which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access, and other web-based applications. Will produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
Physical Requirements & Environment:
1. Normal office environment. Requires sitting at a desk for extended periods.
2. Performs data entry with repetitive hand movement and visual concentration at video display terminal to review and enter data.
3. Communicates via telephone, communicates orally, and hears conversations 3-6 hours/day.
4. Mount Auburn Hospital employees must be able to readily adjust to change and handle a rapid-paced environment and the stresses associated with that while continuing to provide high-quality, efficient service.