Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Nurse (RN/LPN), Behavioral Services
Danvers, MassachusettsJob ID: JR11712 Date posted: 01/21/2023 Category: Nursing Organization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)* Sign-on bonuses up to $3,000 (prorated for part-time)
* New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
* Schedule: FT 32-hrs, Day Shift (7AM-3PM)
The Danvers Treatment Center is a detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women by providing 24 hour nursing care to monitor an individual’s withdrawal from alcohol and/or other drugs and alleviate symptoms.
The Nurse provides high quality nursing care to the clients being treated at the facility. Assesses client's physical and psychological condition on an ongoing basis throughout the continuum of care.
The Detox Nurse’s Responsibilities Are:
- Records and reports all observed symptoms, reactions to treatments and changes in patients safety status
- Collaborates with team in providing health information and maintains clients’ medical records
- Responds to patient care needs/issues and assists patients with activities of daily living, promoting a positive therapeutic environment
- Assists with the admitting, discharge and transfer process
- Participates in treatment team meetings & assists with development of care plans
- Administers medications to patients
- Valid and current Massachusetts licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Current certification in CPR
- Experience with addiction treatment services preferred, but not required
FT 32-hrs, Day Shift (7AM-3PM)