Together, we can
positively impact our
Learn more about working at Addison Gilbert Hospital
Case Manager - Addictions Treatment Center
Gloucester, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Addison Gilbert Hospital Category: Care Management / Patient Care Coordination Job ID: JR31136 Date posted: 09/11/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)CASE MANAGER
New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
Sign-on bonus up to $3,000 (prorated for part-time)
The Opiate Treatment Center is a treatment program that offers medication-assisted treatments and counseling services for individuals struggling with opiate dependence. All clients are treated with compassion, respect and the belief that everyone has the ability to grow when they are provided with a safe and welcoming environment. Services include individual and group therapy, health & wellness education, medication administration & counseling, annual physical evaluations & lab work, monthly pregnancy visits and more. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Assist Admissions coordinator in verification of insurance, organizing intake appointments, holding orientation groups and tracking completion of initial appointments.
• Work with clients and clinicians to set up initial counseling appointments, documenting all relevant intake paperwork.
• Provides assistance to accessing a higher level of care, such as detox, CSS or half-way house services, assisting clinicians and other providers to ensure the best continuum of care.
• Work in conjunction with the Clinical Team to identify clients who are not in compliance with clinic requirements.
• Assist in monitoring of dosing area to support recovery specialists.
• Provide referrals for affected family members to self-help programs as needed.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
Part Time 10 hours - Days