Together, we can
positively impact our
Learn more about working at Addison Gilbert Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) ICU 32 HR Evenings
Gloucester, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Addison Gilbert Hospital Category: Nursing Job ID: JR9445 Date posted: 01/06/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Come join our ICU at Addison Gilbert Hospital in Gloucester, Mass!
In this role, you will assume responsibility to lead our team in providing quality patient care. You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care from admission to discharge and you will be responsible to direct, assign and supervise ancillary staff team members in providing the appropriate level of care in the most efficient manner. You will also act as a role model to staff members.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Inpatient Team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments, observes patient’s progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
- Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- ICU experience Required