Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Clinician, Outreach Services
Haverhill, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services Category: Behavioral Health Job ID: JR28901 Date posted: 08/10/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time) and New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
Come join us in working in a supportive clinical environment that offers flexible scheduling, supervision towards licensure, free CEUs and career path planning for ongoing professional development. We are seeking empathetic, compassionate and motivated Clinicians to bring about positive change in the local communities we serve.
Our Clinicians provide both individual and group treatment modalities to children, adolescents, and/or adults with identified mental health or substance use needs. These services are provided in an outreach capacity including: in-home, clinic-based, in-school or other approved/appropriate community settings.
- Complete clinical assessments, review medical records, and collaborate with an array of multidisciplinary community partners.
- Assess client’s continuing care needs including aftercare resources and additional support services.
- Formulate a treatment plan based on comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment. Continuously review and revise treatment plans based on clinical needs and regulatory bodies.
- Utilize clinical skills to create a positive working relationship with individuals/families in order to facilitate desired change using appropriate clinical models.
- Meet monthly productivity expectations.
- Complete clinical documentation including intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets and insurance forms.
- Adhere to all organization, federal and state regulations, guidelines and/or contractual obligations. Knowledge of or ability to learn insurance standards for both commercial insurances and Mass Health products.
- Meet on a regular basis with supervisor to discuss clinical, organizational, and agency issues and review performance.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
- Flexibility: willing to see clients in an outreach capacity; some expectation of working evenings. Ability to work independently and set own goals in a professional manner.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or a related field
- License preferred (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
Schedule: M-F, full time 40 hours.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Why join Beth Israel Lahey Health?
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a difference and explore your potential, Beth Israel Lahey Health is the place you belong. Our system includes a network of hospitals, physician practices, outpatient centers, and other healthcare facilities and we offer a broad range of careers in direct patient care, environmental services, registration, finance and many other fields. We are focused on providing compassionate and personalized healthcare with a strong reputation for clinical excellence and research and offer diverse opportunities for career growth and development. Conveniently, we have many locations in communities across Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
At Beth Israel Lahey Health, we see you for all that you are – your experience and your dreams. Explore our open opportunities and find out why so many have already chosen to join our team.View All Opportunities