Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Triage Mental Health Counselor - Emergency Services
Haverhill, MassachusettsJob ID: JR4325 Date posted: 10/31/2022 Category: Behavioral Health Organization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Evening (United States of America)Triage Mental Health Counselor - Emergency Services
New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
Under the direction of the Master’s Level Triage Clinician, you will triage calls and prioritize clinicians and other resources. The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace and to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Provide procedural direction and support to crisis clinicians by phone and/or face, as needed.
- Provide assistance with Detox Admissions for the Treatment Centers in Danvers and Tewksbury.
- Answer phones and provide initial phone assessment.
- Maintain awareness and monitor activity of active and pending cases.
- Provide assistance to clinicians with bed searches, insurance verifications/authorizations, resource and system knowledge sharing.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the organization and other providers such as hospital emergency rooms to ensure quality of care.
- Act as a conduit for the flow of information regarding programmatic updates and clinical procedural alerts.
- Collect and record data and statistics for various reporting needs of the program, including triage log on computer.
- Provide feedback to Program Director regarding issues affecting shift performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field.
Schedule: full time 40 hours Evenings