Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Lawrence, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services Category: Behavioral Health Job ID: JR19919 Date posted: 05/12/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Assistant Program Director 103 - Job_Description_Under_Construction
The Clinical Coordinator is a Master’s level clinician who works closely with the CCS Nurse Manager to ensure the smooth clinical and administrative functioning of the program. Primarily responsible for the day to day clinical assessment, treatment planning, and case management needs of the clients within the CCS unit. Schedule is primarily weekdays, but needs to include flexibility to interact directly with after hours and weekend shifts. Will assist the CCS Nurse Manager with administrative functioning of the program, including scheduling, payroll, and program structure. Assumes functional responsibility of the program during the absence of the CCS Nurse Manager.
1. Conduct comprehensive assessments and develop treatment plans in conjunction with the client and other treatment team members based on identified need areas.
2. Develop and facilitate psycho-educational and therapeutic groups.
3. Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures and CCS performance specifications.
4. Responsible for ensuring that the case management needs of the clients are addressed, delegates tasks in relations to meeting these needs, to other staff as needed.
5. When needed will assist the CCS Nurse Manager with scheduling and maintaining an optimal staffing pattern for program coverage within the confines of the program budget.
6. Provides administrative and clinical support and supervision to CCS mental health counselors and non-nursing staff.
7. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisees; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
8. Ensures availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly responds to clinical emergencies.
9. Participates in any scheduled team meetings to foster discussions of relevant clinical needs of populations served as well as to disseminate administrative information.
10. Assume clinical and administrative duties for the CCS during absences of the CCS Nurse Manager.
11. Provide direct crisis assessment and intervention services for CCS clients who may need a different level of care on an as needed basis.
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, or social work related field; with previous supervisory/ managerial experience preferred.
- LICSW or LMHC licensure preferred.