Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Registered Nurse (RN), CBHC
Lawrence, MassachusettsJob ID: JR5915 Date posted: 01/24/2023 Category: Nursing Organization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Evening (United States of America)Registered Nurse (RN) at Community Behavioral health Center (CBHC) located in Lawrence, MA.
- Sign on Bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
- New Increased Competitive Rates
- Monday through Friday schedule
The Registered Nurse supports integration of medical screening and services for the Community Behavioral Health Center and the Adult & Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention (AMCI & YMCI) clients, in conjunction with the program providers.
The RN’s Responsibilities Are:
1. Contributes to the comprehensive assessment of clients seeking services by collecting vital signs, assessing the client for signs of substance withdrawal using the Clinical Opioid Withdrawal Scale (COWS), Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment (CIWA) and the Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment for Benzodiazepines (CIWA B).
2. Administer other scales, assessments and rating scales as indicated, for instance PHQ-9, SDoH screening etc.
3. Fills physician orders, administers medication and engages in a medication reconciliation process.
4. Coordinates the medical care of clients including participating in transition and discharge planning.
5. Conducts brief crisis counseling and individualized risk management/safety planning, provides psycho-education and coordinates medical care.
6. Determines medical stability for disposition to 24-hour level of care
- Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- Experience working in a behavioral health care setting preferred, but not required.
Schedule:FT 40-hrs, Monday-Friday, Rotating Hours: 8am-4:30pm & 11:30am-8pm.