Learn more about working at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - 2 East (32/D/E)
Plymouth, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth Category: Technician Job ID: JR32385 Date posted: 10/06/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)32hpw; 7a-7:30p & 7a-3:30p, rotating weekends and holidays
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for personal care to provide and maintain physical comfort. Work under supervision and delegation of registered nursing staff. Will also include "Sitter" duties.
- High School graduate or equivalency or enrolled in a co-op program with successful completion of HS diploma within 6months.
- Current MA Certified Nurse Assistant License, EMT License, or current enrollment in a nursing program with sufficient hours of clinical rotation required.
- Excellent organizational skills and work pace consistent with working in a busy, acute care unit.
- Active American Heart Association BLS certification REQUIRED upon hire.
- 1-2 years Cert. Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where they are needed.
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Up to $2000 for Experienced C.N.A’S
UP to $1000 for New C.N.A’s
Apply now to learn more!