Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Financial Analyst I- Compensation
Plymouth, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Category: General Finance Job ID: JR325 Date posted: 10/01/2022
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Under general supervision of the Director of Physician Compensation, the Financial Analyst – Comp position performs duties related to the measurement, analysis and reporting of physician compensation programs (salaries, incentives, stipends and other).
- Performs data reporting and analysis related to physician/provider compensation and productivity.
- Assists in the development and production of routine reporting and models in support of the physician/provider and incentive compensation programs.
- Provides training, personal and telephone support to all colleagues related to the utilization of the application
- Attends meetings as a representative of the Physician Compensation Department and Division of Finance as requested for/with the Director on matters related to the physician/provider and incentive compensation programs.
- Supports the colleagues regarding matters of provider compensation related measures and compensation.
- Performs other physician analytic duties as may be assigned from time to time. Assists the LHMC finance team in the preparation of the annual physician compensation operating budget and forecasts.
- Completes special projects as assigned accurately and timely as required.
- Maintains and protects the confidential information associated with the position duties and responsibilities.
- Maintains and protects the confidentiality of patients.
- This position may have ongoing or periodic duties or responsibilities in addition to those described in this position description.
- Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
- Incorporate Lahey Health Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities.
- Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
- Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
- Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
- Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
- Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
- Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
- Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent education and experience
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
- Effective Demonstration of verbal and written communication
- Minimum 1-3 years of financial or healthcare analyst experience