Learn more about working at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth
RN - 2 East
Plymouth, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth Category: Nursing Job ID: JR464 Date posted: 10/01/2022
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Night (United States of America)24hpw; 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends and holidays
2 East is a medical/surgical telemetry unit, that provides care to adult and geriatric patients with a focus on oncology and cardiac issues. Staff cares for patients with a wide variety of acute conditions and patients with multiple comorbidities
Preference will be given, by seniority, to those qualified nurses who were serially displaced within the 18 months following his/her displacement according to MNA contract section 9.4 (f)(1).
- Current Massachusetts RN License
- Evidence of Continuing Education.
- Prior experience working as a RN required, Med Surg experience preferred
- Current Telemetry experience or able to pass Telemetry Competency Exam within 90 days of beginning position.
- Current AHA BLS Certification.
- Utilizes appropriate time management skills. Communicates effectively.
- Documented Professional Developmental activities
- Knowledge of Critical Paths
- Charge Nurse experience preferred
- BSN Preferred
- AHA ACLS Preferred
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where they are needed