Learn more about working at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth
RN - Emergency Department (32/E)
Plymouth, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth Category: Nursing Job ID: JR35209 Date posted: 11/13/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Evening (United States of America)REGISTERED NURSE - EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT - Recent ED experience required
32 hour 3p-1130p FLEX with a weekend and holiday rotation.
- Assess physical, mental, and psychological status of patient using age-appropriate knowledge.
- Plans, evaluates and supervises care of all patients assigned.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines in care of patients.
- Participates in formal and informal educational programs to improve technical skills.
- Responsible for continued learning and application to practice.
- Synthesizes patient care information to formulate appropriate nursing diagnosis.
- Responsible to provide patient and family education.
- Work practice reflects philosophy purpose and policies of the hospital and department.
It is understood that this is a summary of key job functions and does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Evidence of continuing education.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic nursing process.
- Emergency Room experience required,
- Demonstrates clinically competent assessment skills;
- Demonstrates ability to perform under stressful situations;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Communicates effectively; Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Telemetry competency required or within 1 month
- Previous ED Tech or Paramedic experience preferred
- Current RN Massachusetts License.
- AHA BLS
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Why join Beth Israel Lahey Health?
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a difference and explore your potential, Beth Israel Lahey Health is the place you belong. Our system includes a network of hospitals, physician practices, outpatient centers, and other healthcare facilities and we offer a broad range of careers in direct patient care, environmental services, registration, finance and many other fields. We are focused on providing compassionate and personalized healthcare with a strong reputation for clinical excellence and research and offer diverse opportunities for career growth and development. Conveniently, we have many locations in communities across Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
At Beth Israel Lahey Health, we see you for all that you are – your experience and your dreams. Explore our open opportunities and find out why so many have already chosen to join our team.View All Opportunities