Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Case Manager - Addiction Treatment Services
Tewksbury, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services Category: Care Management / Patient Care Coordination Job ID: JR22615 Date posted: 05/24/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)Case Manager - Tewksbury Transitions
Sign-on bonus up to $3,000 (prorated for part-time)
Benefits that start day 1!
Transitional Support Services (TSS) is a program dedicated to helping men by providing short-term residential support services to individuals in early recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction. Clients are provided with the tools they need to begin developing skills of daily living including goal setting, problem solving, and self-advocacy. Services include nursing support, individual case management, group treatment sessions, aftercare planning, and more. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
- Participates in assessments, aids in formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and assists in conducting substance use counseling and case management services.
- Assesses patient’s continuing care needs, contacts appropriate after care resources and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate levels of care and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
- Attends staff meetings and participates in client evaluations, case conferences, and group programming activities.
- Counsels clients individually and/or in family and in group sessions to assist client in achieving treatment goals and monitors condition of client to evaluate success of therapy, adapting treatment as needed.
- Refers client to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services and employment services.
- Prepares and maintains reports and case histories.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- A minimum of one year related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing preferred.
Full Time 40 hours Days