Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Clinical Supervisor, Addiction Treatment Centers
Tewksbury, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services Category: Behavioral Health Job ID: JR15861 Date posted: 03/10/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)
- Sign on bonus up to $3000
- New, competitive rates
Responsible for the day-to-day clinical oversight of the detoxification unit to ensure quality patient care that is consistent with regulatory agency standards and evidence-based approaches to addictions treatment.
1. Provides weekly supervision and crisis consultation as needed, case managers and interns including monitoring case load and assigning new clients as appropriate. Assures development of crisis response plan for clients as needed.
2. Reviews all clinical documentation on a quarterly basis to assure full compliance with Federal, State, and Program regulations and stipulations as well as private payors and CARF. Oversees Quality Assurance program.
3. Provides regularly scheduled supervision to program clinical staff, reviewing group dynamics and developing strategies to maximize client continuation and compliance. Develops in-service training for clinicians.
4. In collaboration with the Program Director, conducts ongoing review of the clinical program design and implements recommendations for improvement.
5. Works with clients whose complexity requires increased administrative/clinical intervention and assessment of a Master’s level clinician.
6. Participates in the hiring and scheduling of staff as assigned. Provides performance guidance and disciplinary intervention as needed for Case Managers.
7. Attends and participates in Leadership Team meetings, Program Team meetings, Clinical Supervision meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Master's degree in social work or related field; and training in substance abuse treatment. Must have supervisory experience.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor, preferred.
- Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs and maintains confidentiality.