Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Recovery Specialist - Addiction Treatment Services
Tewksbury, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services Category: Behavioral Health Job ID: JR22515 Date posted: 05/24/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Evening (United States of America)Transitional Support Services (TSS) is a program dedicated to helping men and women by providing short-term residential support services to individuals in early recovery from drug and/or alcohol addiction. Clients are provided with the tools they need to begin developing skills of daily living including goal setting, problem solving, and self-advocacy. Services include nursing support, individual case management, group treatment sessions, aftercare planning, and more. The Recovery Specialist position is a great opportunity for someone who seeks to be a positive presence in the lives of those who are struggling with addiction.
New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
Sign-on bonuses up to $3,000 (prorated for part-time)
Benefits that start day 1!
The Recovery Specialist’s Responsibilities Are:
- Assists clients in reaching their personal goals and tracking their milestones, helping them to achieve success at whatever stage they are at in their recovery
- Collaborates with Clinical Supervisor and fellow colleagues to ensure client progress
- Observes and supervises buildings and grounds
- Searches client belongings on admission and at discharge, or as otherwise directed by supervisor
- Completes all necessary checklists, shift documentation and record keeping in a timely manner in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience working with substance use population is preferred
- Valid MA Driver’s License in good standing preferred
Full Time 40 hours - Evenings