Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Registered Nurse, Addiction Treatment
Tewksbury, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services Category: Nursing Job ID: JR9766 Date posted: 01/27/2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)*Sign on bonus
*New Increased Competitive Rates
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for providing skilled, creative, high quality nursing care to patients. Performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties and responsibilities. Is accountable for safely managing the administration of medication and monitoring effectiveness. This individual also provides methadone dosing services to clinic clientele. Is accountable for safely managing the administration of medication and monitoring effectiveness.
1. Records and reports all observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, and changes in the patient’s safety status.
2. Collaborates with other members of the team in providing health information and maintenance of the medical record.
3. Monitors the patient milieu for safety issues and assists with promoting a positive therapeutic environment.
4. Responds to patient care needs and issues, assists patients with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living. Collaborates with and directs other nursing staff to assist with any patient nursing needs.
5. Assists in the admitting, discharging and transferring process ensuring that patient safety is addressed.
6. Is expected to participate in treatment team meetings, assist with development of care plans, and reports directly to the program Director issues as they arise.
7. Complies with agency personnel policies and procedures as, well as with policies and procedures specific to the
8. Provide physical examinations as necessary to current clients or those entering the program.
- Experience with addiction treatment preferred.Valid and current Massachusetts licensure as a Registered Nurse, current certification in CPR.
- Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs and maintains confidentiality
Schedule: PT 16-hrs ( Saturday & Sunday 6am-2:30pm)