Changing health care
to improve quality of
life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
RN Team Resource
Watertown, MassachusettsOrganization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health at Home Category: Nursing Job ID: JR5797 Date posted: 11/15/2022
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Work Shift:Day (United States of America)
What You’ll Do:
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and has experience in nursing with emphasis on community health education. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of patients and families within their homes and communities in accordance with home care regulations and payer guidelines.
- Complete and document an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs;
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change;
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician;
- Instruct, supervise, and evaluate the home health aide care provided every two (2) weeks;
- Identify discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development;
- Practice confidentiality principles set by the agency and Federal HIPAA guidelines;
- Demonstrate proficiency in OASIS completion;
- Complete documentation through EPIC in accordance with agency timeliness policies.
What You’ll Need:
- An active valid Massachusetts RN license;
- An active American Health Association BLS certification;
- Associate’s Degree or BSN (preferred) from an accredited school of nursing;
- At least 1 year of direct care nursing experience, preferably the area of public health or home care nursing; OASIS and/or EPIC experience is preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- A highly competitive salary & benefits package, including generous PTO, 403(b), and tuition reimbursement
- A sign-on bonus of up to $7,500 (conditions apply)
- Opportunity to earn up to an additional $8,000 annually based on clinical achievements
- A reasonable geographic territory with strong clinical support resources
- A highly inclusive, diverse team that values the input of all staff to provide excellent patient care