Changing health care to improve quality of life for all.
Beth Israel Lahey Health’s roots in providing top-quality health care date back nearly a century. We're fully committed to ensuring our patients receive the care they deserve. As a leading healthcare provider throughout New England, we aim to change the current state of health care for the better and make lasting improvements that guarantee access to our services.
Organization Facility: Beth Israel Lahey Health at HomeCategory: HIM OperationsJob ID: JR1884Date posted: 10/28/2022
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
This position will answer all telephone lines for all branch offices from one location. The receptionist will transfer all calls to the appropriate department and/or employee depending upon the caller’s request. The receptionist will work with multiple teams, as needed. Duties may include other Medical Records department’s tasks, as deemed by the Medical Records Manager.
1. Answers all telephone lines for all branches from one location.
2. Administers procedures that must follow the legal, regulatory and ethical rules that govern healthcare.
3. Maintains and updates any list that may contain department and/or employee’s telephone extension or cellular number.
4. Maintains pleasant manner when interacting with all callers and employees.
5. Notifies the Medical Records Manager of any calling trends.
6. May perform other Medical Records Department’s tasks depending on telephone call volume.
7. Works with Manager of Medical Records in creating an atmosphere of collaboration and communication among team members in the Business Office.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.